Kalinin Data Сenter is the largest, most powerful
data center in Russia, powered by Nuclear Plant
with total area more than 38 000 m2,
up to 8000 racks and 80 MW power capacity.
It is located in Russia, Tver region, Udomlya -
between Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
• meeting rooms, offices and hotel (on site)
• access control, physical security with 2 perimeters
• operating mode: 24 h, 7 days
• Reliability level: 99,982% continuously maintainable,
• regulated by the TIA / EIA-942
• average rack consumption: 5 kW, 3 phases,
16 A from each of the mutually reserving shields
Adresse483 Green Lanes